Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh my juice!


My mum has been telling me about the benefit of juicing but I have never bothered to try it.

Until recently, my aunt visited me here in the US. She saw that I have an orange tree full of oranges. She recommended me to juicing instead of buying juices from the grocery store.


I agree to this. I love drinking orange juice but orange juice from the store here is full with added sugar. I tried using the frozen one and diluted it with lot of water to cut down some sugar.


I used to think that juicing machine costs a fortune (seeing from ads in TV that costs like $100)


It turned out that I could get one for $30 at Wal-Mart. My aunt went and helped me pick one up.


I have been juicing ever since and loving it. My favorite recipe is carrot apple ginger juice. I found out that I can use any vegetables and fruits in juicing. I love fresh great taste without any added sugar!


I read from one of Thai blog
that I can use the fiber from carot to make scramble egg. So here I try it with the help of my DD. (she will be eating this for her lunch tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment