Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yoswirl
















Our whole family loves... frozen yogurt. My co-worker introduced me to Yogurt bar last year and I become an addict. I found one yogurt bar in Fremont called Yoswirl and become frequent buyer ever since. Erin thought it is an ice-cream and I am happy to let her enjoy it.


Here how yoswirl works: You pick up the cup and fill with any flavors of fro-yo that you like. They have several varieties like original (tart), lychee, thai tea, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and etc.
Then you can select toppings from nuts, chocolate chip, yogurt chip, oreo, gram crackers and etc. Then, you move over to select fruit toppings like lychee, coconut, kiwi and etc.
Once, you are done, you weigh the whole cup on scale. My favorite are tart yogurt, lychee and mango. I think this is a great alternative to ice-cream shop like Cold Stone or Baskin Robin.... Much healthier.
I like the paper cup containers as well. I wash them and reuse them as crayon holders.














No comments:

Post a Comment